Reaper Binder Machine is one of the agricultural machines we are capable of manufacturing, supplying and exporting. The raw materials used in the production of this machine are of superior quality, collected from authentic suppliers in the market. When harvesting, this machine is utilized for reaping and binding different kinds of crops. There are minimal grain losses, and the straw is recovered in full. This agricultural machine is highly appreciated by our clients for its use in barley, wheat and oats. Our expert logistics team ensures that the Reaper Binder Machine reaches the clients within a stipulated time limit.
Due to its very good harvesting response, this machine has been distinguished in its production. An especially unique harvesting machine is one that not only harvests the crop but also binds it. In this mechanical machine, 100% of the straw will be recovered with minimal grain losses, at a cost that is surprisingly low. Grain crops such as wheat, oats, barley, and others are the main uses of this machine.
Special Features of Reaper Binder Machine:
- Grain harvesting and binding are carried out as a single operation.
- Grain crops up to 85-110 cm tall can be harvested with this machine.
- One Acre of field can be harvested and bound in an hour with only one liter of diesel.
- The same machine can be used to harvest mentha, paddy stubbles, and other fodder crops as well.
- This machine can also be fitted with a 250-ltr sprayer attachment.
|Function||Harvesting and binding of grain crops in a single operation|
|Crops||Crops Wheat, Paddy and other grains crops having height 85 cm to 110 cm|
|Field Cap.||0.4 Hac/hour (1hac/hour)|
|Tractor Power||30 HP or Above|
|Cutting Width||1.22 Metre (4Feet)|
|Height of cut||3cm to 5 cm|